It costs a lot of money to fill a position. Hiring a new employee can be anywhere from $4,000 - $7,650. Furthermore, the average position will remain open between 40-52 days before you fill it. This is especially true when you’re managing job postings internally.
TPC makes finding candidates and filling positions easy with a streamlined recruitment process that attracts top talent in larger numbers. Rather than individually posting the position details and qualifications on a handful of job boards, post to hundreds with a single click. Our process will bring stronger candidates to your office, improve the applicant experience, decrease the cost per hire, and reduce time spent on paperwork.
Find the Right People
Beyond finding top talent, TPC will make sure every applicant is the right fit for your company by:
- Conducting Pre-Employment Screenings
- Initiating Background Checks/Drug Screenings
- Finding Applicable Tax Credits and Reducing Your Tax Liability
- Ensuring EEO/OFCCP Compliance
Through our partnership with National Crime Search (NCS), TPC provides our customers access to a simple and affordable background screening / background check solution.
- Social Security Verification
- County Criminal History Searches
- Single State Database Searches
- Multi-State Database Searches
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Healthcare Industry Services
- Volunteer Screening
- And More
TPC helps streamline the onboarding process, minimize typical headaches involved with processing new hires, and reduce your tax liability.
- Seamlessly upload and manage onboarding and compliance documentation in a single platform
- Void bottlenecks with improved efficiency and data consistency
- Easily implement, collect, track, and store all documents, including tax forms
- Legally binding electronic signatures
- Built-in I-9 and W-4 tools
- Built-in tax credit screening questions
- Reusable onboarding templates